10564 Powley Court

Lake Country
BC
V4V1V5

Property Description

Amazing cashflow investment in a highly visible location. 10564 Powley Court is an architecturally designed multi-use commercial building located in Lake Country. This three-storey building and property features lots of on-site parking plus a secured parkade, signage opportunities, one passenger elevator and one freight elevator. Two triple A tenants with strong covenants. This building generates great annual cash flow. 87% of the building is occupied by a busy regional veterinary hospital and the remaining 13% is occupied by a dental clinic. Constructed in 2010, this property is highly visible at the corner of Highway 97 and Lodge Road.

Contact listing broker for sale price.

Murray Wills

250.808.6877

murray.wills@venturecommercial.ca

Virtual Tour

Property Information

Land Area:

.651 Acres

Square Footage:

18,990 SF

Building Area:

Asset Type:

Investment

Zoning:

C1